Oncology Medical Communications Manager
- Experience Level
This is a challenging and demanding opportunity for an experienced Oncology Medical Communications Manager to join a global biotechnology and life-science organisation. Having offices all around the world our client is searching for an outstanding individual to join their multidisciplinary team in Cambridge, UK.
Within this role you will:
- Plan and deliver of science-based Medical Communications activities
- Collaborate with Cross Functional Brand teams, such as Medical information or Scientific Affairs.
- Cooperate with European HQ Medical Communications and Publications groups
- Review non-promotional and promotional materials
- Develop Medical Communication programmes
You will bring to the role:
- Degree in Science, Pharmacy or Medicine
- Medical Communication Experience in Oncology
- Experience in developing educational programmes and medical-scientific tools
- Expertise in Scientific Affairs or Clinical Development
- Ability to interpretive Medical or Scientific Data
In return you will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- No weekend work
- Ability to work in the global organisation and contribute to its success
- 12-month contact
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Brigita for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Brigita at +44 1273 727 930 or email@example.com
Brigita is a Search Consultant at Haybury Search covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.