Account Specialist - Field Based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Mölnlycke are looking for an Account Specialist to win and penetrate formularies in the South, from Northampton down into the South West area. Delivering a full solution offering including product, service, training and other support.
As an Account Specialist, you will also be responsible for:
- The ownership and deployment strategies and activity plans, including a 3 year roadmap for the laparoscopic business in UK.
- Proactive management of key customer relations, increase success rate for formularies conversion and formulary penetration.
- To partner with Account Managers supporting local stakeholder relationships to maximise sales opportunities and ensure formulary listings.
- To correctly represent and promote the company’s products from both a clinical and commercial perspective across all brands.
- Develop relationships with all decision makers within the sales process, both clinical and commercial, within any territory account in order to be seen as a trusted advisor and attain high levels of customer loyalty and advocacy.
- Accurately forecast and predict target account sales performance to Regional Business Managers in order to facilitate an accurate Mölnlycke Business Management sales forecast for the UK organisation.
- Create account plans within CRM in order to define, target and successfully close business opportunities in order to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Ensure identified sales opportunities are input and tracked in the GPS CRM system to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities, with progress through to closure and implementation to achieve improved win ratio.
- Effectively plan and prioritise sales activities and customer contact, positioning and demonstrating Granulox to ensure needs are met and fulfilled.
- Collaborative working with internal business functions to deliver customer focussed commercial proposals and tenders submissions.
- Secure, manage and support customers with product evaluations / trials for sales opportunities.
- Deliver agreed activity rates to ensure coverage and frequency of target customers / focus products and to drive sales of Mölnlycke portfolio.
- Develop regional Key Opinion Leader (KOL) - both clinical and non-clinical and advocate relationships to increase their support, usage and advocacy of Molnlycke and associated products and service
Desired Skill Set:
Several years sales experience with a proven track record.
Relevant healthcare experience preferably within a medical device/ solution environment.
Key account management methodology, and experience selling to procurement & finance are desirable.
Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
Field based Regular domestic travel with occasional overnight stays.
More searches like this
- Sales / Commercial £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Guildford
- Account Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Guildford
- Business Development £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Guildford
- Product Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Guildford
- Sales £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Guildford