Senior consultant - Life science
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
This opportunity is based in London, south of the river. My client is very precise in the level of experience they want when employing the right person.
Generally speaking, they want someone who has been working on portfolio analysis, competitor intelligence and workshop based advisory services.
You will be working along side established team with professional backgrounds.
They are offering competitive salaries, a great working culture with that work/ life balance which the majority are all seeking.
- proven ability to present withclarity and confidence. Comfortable with moderating and leading discussions with cross functional groups of people across a range of levels of seniority within an organisation.
- ability to multitask across a range of projects withvarying degrees of complexity
- organisational and problem solving skills with the ability and skills to expeditiously process and work with complex information to simplify concepts and deliver clear and concise analysis.
- Holding a PhD in life sciences (e.g., biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, pharmacology etc.) or Masters of Business Administration, professional certifications, or equivalent work experience 3-5 years previous consulting experience
- Strong skills in quantitative and qualitative analysis methods and techniques
- Project management skills are not essential but they will be respected
- A minimum of two years’experience conducting qualitative analysis of the pharmaceutical or biotech space
I look forward to speaking with you.