Senior Clinical Trial Administrator CTA – Ireland, Dublin
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance is currently seeking a pro-active Clinical Trial Administrator to join our expanding team in Dublin. For this particular role we are looking for someone experienced in Clinical Research Administration who can commute into Dublin on a daily basis.
This client-dedicated role is to be 100% office based in Dublin and ideally you will have at least 1-2 years experience of supporting Clinical Trials in the UK or Ireland. Much of the work will involve complex Oncological Clinical Trials and so there is plenty of interesting (and worth while) work to get your teeth stuck into!
Essential Job Duties:
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Perform CRF review against established data review guidelines, under direct supervision on management systems
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Assist the local project team members with other administrative activities as required (e.g. payments to investigators, correspondence with clients, preparation of status reports, and organization of investigators’ meetings)
- Coordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and project team, including taking minutes.
- Ensure compliance with Covance SOPs, FDA, ICH, and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work
- Provide input in writing Monitoring Conventions as assigned
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidate’s proven relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries will be considered
- Basic understanding of biology and biological processes
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Exhibit general computer literacy
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Other Information: This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Administrator £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Development £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Operations £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Dublin
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Dublin