Account Manager - Medcomms
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is an independent healthcare consultancy that specializes in rare diseases and uncommon cancers. As part of a privately-owned cluster of healthcare communications agencies, they have offices throughout the world and are current looking for an Account Manager for their Shanghai office. Please note that you must hold a valid work permit for this role.
In this role, you will work with large global pharmaceutical companies in China, with whom you will build and maintain good relationships. Working closely with clients and internal stakeholders, you will contribute to the development of a range of deliverables for various disease/therapy areas that meet the clients’ current and future needs.
In addition to a great working environment, the successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, a personal performance-related bonus, a global profit-sharing bonus, and more.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients
- Provide proactive and effective solutions to help customers achieve their stated goals
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues as part of an integrated account team to deliver projects to the expected standard
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good life science degree, preferably in biomedical science
- Excellent written and spoken English and native Mandarin proficiency
- Previous similar experience gained in a medical communications agency
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Great business acumen and must have the ability to manage multiple work tasks simultaneously
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an agency that offers great long-term career development prospects and a supportive working environment.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on +44 1932 797963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.