- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a fully integrated medical communications agency and works across the marketing mix of global and European accounts from their stunning offices in Surrey. Continued growth means that they have an opportunity for a Medical Writer to join their brand communications team to work on a variety of both print and digital projects.
They are seeking a writer who can deliver well-written copy that meets the brief, is appropriate for the target audience, and is created to budget in a timely manner.
They nurture an open and approachable environment and strive for a good work / life balance and social life for their people. They have a structured training program available and there are excellent opportunities for progression. In addition to an excellent salary you can expect benefits which include 25 days holidays (rising with service), bonus, flexi-hours, discounted shopping, season ticket loan and much more.
- Produce high quality medical writing according to client briefs
- Develop briefing and reviewing skills
- Ensure the accuracy of all information, data and referencing for materials produced
- Become familiar with client portfolio, therapy areas, and clinical and commercial strategy
- Maintain current understanding of industry codes of practice / legislation
- Liaise with account team members to ensure that all account objectives are met
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and external experts
- Develop understanding of project scoping, budgeting and reconciliation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level in a life sciences; a higher degree would be an advantage
- Experience of medical writing in medical communications environment
- Ability to research medical literature effectively
- Hold the ability to prioritise and balance several deadlines or demands
- Energetic, with a professional and mature demeanour
- Good attention to detail and excellent quality-control skills
- Well-organised and able to plan work effectively
- Proficient in standard software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This is a great chance to join an award winning agency in a position with lots of growth potential.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Faiza would love to hear from you on 01932 797999.