Principal Medical Writer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a full-service medical communications agency that works on a full spectrum of medical communication and educational activities. Due to rapid and continued growth, they are looking for a Principal Medical Writer to join their team in London, Cheshire, or Basel.
In this role, you will working on promotional and non-promotional programs in a range of therapy areas, but with a special focus on multiple sclerosis. Working with both publications and medical affairs materials (including support and education), you will have the opportunity to work on some exciting and potentially blockbuster drugs.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary as well as benefits that include 25 days holidays, health insurance (family cover), bonus, pension, income protection, discounted gym and high street discounts, season ticket loan and more.
- Achieve a consistently excellent level of quality of medical writing, acting as the lead on designated projects
- Assist with development of concepts for editorial projects and contribute to proposals for new business
- Provide support for more junior writers
- Build relationships, and liaise effectively, with clients and external experts
- Work with account teams to ensure all account objectives are met
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Life Science Degree, preferably PhD
- Significant experience creating content for a variety of materials within a medical communications agency setting, multiple therapy area experience preferred
- Good therapy area knowledge of Multiple Sclerosis an advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing agency that provides tailored training and development for all their employees at all stages of their careers, and the benefits that come with being part of a global communications group.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.