Site Intelligence Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Do you want to use your skills and expertise to help change the world by playing a part in the development of new and innovative therapies?
Who are we?
We are PRA Health Sciences. We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Where will you be based?
You will be based in either our Swansea, UK office or one of our offices in Germany (Mannheim, Munich or Berlin).
The Site Intelligence Specialist coordinates activities in support of client awarded projects and new business opportunities, working under the direction of a Project Manager or Director. This individual will often work in partnership with scientific, business, operational, clinical and technology representatives of the company.
The Site Intelligence Specialist will support PRA data research projects related to investigator identification. You will also support activities associated with the analysis and reporting of secondary health data (e.g. administrative claims and other clinical non-claims data). In addition you will work closley with scientific and operations staff to provide data analytic consulting services to internal customers and external pharmaceutical companies. You will be responsible for preparing written and visual presentation of analytic results with input from feasibility manager.
Other duties will include:
- Support data and analytics related to PRA data standards activity and database reporting and maintenance.
- Facilitate site outreach assessment activities, including the collection of confidential disclosure agreements and feasibility questionnaires.
- Prepare and update feasibility tracking tools.
- Conduct ad hoc follow-up with sites as requested by lead specialist or manager.
- Maintain high standards for data quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Contribute to the creation of site lists (e.g., review site lists for inconsistencies, confirm/complete site contact information, etc.).
- Coordinate with the survey manager to ensure questionnaires have been completed correctly.
- Maintain accounts, contacts and site loading in clinical trials management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant work experience.
- MS office suite; proficiency with Excel and Power Point is required.
- Read, write and speak fluent English and German.
- Undergraduate degree in allied health, science, information systems, or related field/or equivalent experience.
- Proven history of successful interaction with colleagues and related departments/functions in detailed oriented career or academic setting.
- 1 year of experience in clinical research in a similar position.
- 1 year of CRO/Sponsor Experience.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Site Intelligence Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Feasibility Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Study Start Up Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Data Analyst Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany