Position: Senior Clinical Trial Associate
Company: Emerging Biotech
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: London, UK
Reporting into: Senior Clinical Program Manager & VP Clinical
Following a continued partnership with a retained client, my team and I are now on the hunt for an ambitious Senior Clinical Trial Associate to work for a unique, dynamic & well backed Biotech based in the UK. Our client is an attractive, stable (yet small), fast-growing organisation based in the UK & US that focus on the development unmet medical needs globally. This is an extremely exciting time for the company following a huge investment from various venture capitalist firms, therefore they have the platform to continue to grow across various indications and phases.
Due to the companies unique stance in the market (huge financial backing, yet small in size), the selected candidate will have the opportunity to make a real difference! (i.e. small team culture and entrepreneurial environment where decisions are made quickly without red tape, while also having the stability/financial backing through there series A funding).
Following a number of key appointments, we’re eager to bring on board a SCTA that will be working closely with the Senior Clinical Programme Managers. The SCTA will be responsible for managing the administrative aspects of studies such as the Trial Master File. Furthermore, the SCTA will also work with the VP, Regulatory & QA, to manage the issue and maintenance of current and superseded controlled documents such as SOPs.
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing yet small biotech. This means the selected candidate will have the opportunity to work on broad activities that will furtherer the skill set.
- Attractive salary & package.
- You will be line managed by industry leaders, meaning you can plug into their knowledge & support.
- Flexible home working agreement.
Minimum knowledge requirements:
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with strong detail orientation.
- Expertise in web-based document management and storage systems.
- Good understanding of Trial Master File requirements.
- Good understanding and up-to-date knowledge of GCP regulations.
Additional performance requirements:
- Fluent in English, with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled at multitasking, meeting deadlines, and working effectively in a small geographically-diverse company with competing priorities, with the willingness to be hands-on when needed to do what it takes and achieve key objectives.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with the Outpost Medicine team and internal and external study team members.
- Ability to handle problems decisively and objectively.
- Must be able to apply independent thinking, organizational abilities and strong discipline in a dynamic environment.
- Resourcefulness, with willingness to operate outside areas of expertise through self-directed learning and effective partnership with internal and/or external parties.
- Word processing knowledge to help with formatting documents.
For more information, please reach out to me directly!
Office: +44 1293 77 66 44
Direct: +44 1293 30 08 41