- Experience Level
Quality Assurance Specialist
Contract:12 months + potential extension
County Cork, Ireland
Our client is a well-known international pharmaceutical company, currently in the top 5 of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are dedicated to achieve scientific excellence and committed to continue investing in research to achieve their ultimate goal of improving both human and animal health.
Their ability to excel will not be possible without a work environment that encourages integrity, diversity, teamwork and innovation among its employees.
In this position you will be supporting multiple Packaging and Engineering projects within validation. You will be required to work on complex issues, which require in depth analysis and assessment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience working within GMP environment
- Knowledge and experience of using QA Principles
- Experience working with CAPAs and well as Validation documentation.
- Be able to demonstrate good report writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Serialisation is highly advantageous.
- Educated to BSc in relevant life sciences degree.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3868 1052 or e-mail on email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Quality Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in Northern Ireland
- GCP Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in Northern Ireland
- GLP Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in Northern Ireland
- GMP Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in Northern Ireland
- QA / QC Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in Northern Ireland