Regulatory Affairs Labeling Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our Client, a multinational pharmaceutical is seeking a Regulatory Affairs labeling Associate to complete review of the artwork and co-ordinate the final approval of the artwork with Local Operating Companies.
As the new regulatory Affairs Associate you will report into the Regulatory Affairs Manager and complete review of the artwork using electronic tool, where possible and co-ordinate the final approval of the artwork with Local Operating Companies driven by the agreed deadlines. You will Liaise with Local Operating Companies Regulatory Affairs, quality, Graphic Services, logistics/supply chain & production plants to interpret current stock to best anticipate ex-works date to meet both Health Authorities timelines and minimize current stock /component write off costs.
As part of the remit, you will also,
- Communicate with local stakeholders of the Local Operating Companies in scope during the review process.
- Use of ePackMat to initiate artwork for new labelling or changes to current labelling into production.
- Performing and/or co-ordination of Quality Check (QC) of local Product Information.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified with 1- 2 years' experience working with limited supervision. You will have the ability to make independent decisions and have the ability to work and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
As part of the individual requirements, you will have:
- Experience of working in a virtual team
- Proficient level of English language, Russian would be a big plus.
- Great attention to details and sense of responsibility
Competitive salary and benefits package.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact David Maguire on 020 3873 7067 or email Dmaguire@I-Pharmconsulting.com for a confidential discussion.