Quality Control and Stability Chemist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
On behalf of my client we are working with them on a QC and Stability Chemist vacancy. This is a full-time permanent position.
To support QC and Stability by ensuring all raw materials, packaging, finished products and Stability samples are analysed in accordance with cGxP.
- To test and complete write up of QC raw material, packaging, finished product and stability samples in a timely & efficient manner.
- To support all other on-going laboratory functions & requirements.
- To prepare and review stability summary sheets where required.
- To ensure that all work that is carried out follows the required standards conforming to company, cGxP, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines, safety and environmental guidelines.
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements as part of a team within or outside the department in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Check own work and that of others for accuracy.
- To assist in the preparation for internal / customer/ regulatory inspections.
- Involved in internal investigations e.g. Out of Specifications, Incidents & Deviation investigations etc.
- Draft, review or revise documentation within the company’s documentation management system.
- Report any Deviations/Out of Specifications to Senior Chemist and complete in a timely manner.
- Implement safety requirements as per site documentation including SOPs, Safety Statement and COPs, as well as reporting any defects.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Qualified to a minimum of honours degree level in Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical science or related discipline.
- At least two years experience working in a related technical environment is preferable but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com
More searches like this
- Manufacturing £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Kilkenny
- Packaging £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Kilkenny
- Quality £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Kilkenny
- GMP £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Kilkenny
- QC Analyst £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Kilkenny