Office-based CRA / Istanbul / Turkey
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Office-based CRAs to CRA II / Istanbul (Turkey)
Our client is looking to hire experienced CRAs (all levels) to join their dedicated CRA team. The ideal candidates will have external monitoring experience gained in Turkey on diabetes/endocrine studies with a preference for early phase. Other medical indications would also be of interest.
Role and responsibilities
- Timeliness in deliverables through process planning and goal setting
- Knowledge of IW/VRS functions, incl. training of site staff
- Therapeutic knowledge as applicable demonstrated understanding of diseases and treatments
- Monitor and communicate internally any site observations critical to business results
- Maintain knowledge of and act in compliance with global and local SOPs, GCP and other regulatory requirements
- Support audits and inspections at sites and affiliate, as applicable
- Proficient use of systems (e.g. IMPACT, CATS, Investigator Portals)
- Ensure to list compliance/quality related tasks/responsibilities and specific, assigned acts of authority (QMS requirements) – also include information on independence and decision-making authority
- Responsible for planning, coordination and communication
- Always bear in mind that customer satisfaction is the ultimate departmental and individual goal. Efficiency, quality and job satisfaction should always be safeguarded to the same extent.
- Design of working tools. Training and advice at investigator sites. Issues management and escalation of non-compliance.
- Independence, innovation and initiative should always be demonstrated when analysing, prioritising, planning and performing tasks either assigned by management or initiated by one self. Perform in compliance with company’s policies
What is required
- B.Sc. or other degree in Life Sciences or equivalent eg. Nursing, medical or as identified in the respective region
- Previous CRA experience gained ideally within pharmaceutical industry or Clinical Research Organisation (CRO). Other experience may also be relevant, e.g. as study staff at a clinical research site.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with sites
- Responsible and accountable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High focus on delivery and quality
- Adequate English verbal and writing skills, e.g. enabling understanding of the protocol and study documents as well as writing monitoring reports
- IT proficiency
- Proven decision making and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Team oriented personality with high degree of flexibility
- Ability and willingness to adjust quickly to new situations in a continuously developing environment
- High degree of trustworthiness
- Flexibility is very important due to the large number of minor and major tasks coming from different customers
What is offered
- Permanent contract of employment;
- The roles are all office-based
- Salary according to level of skills and experience plus benefits
Why Join DOCS?
If you are looking for a new career opportunity with an industry leader, please send your latest CV today to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks
should assume their application has been unsuccessful*
Apply for Office-based CRA / Istanbul / Turkey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Istanbul
- Clinical Research Associate Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Istanbul
- Clinical Research Nurse Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Istanbul
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Istanbul
- Study Site Coordinator Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Istanbul