Senior Multichannel Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Multichannel Specialist
Senior Multichannel Specialist Contract, Pharma, Buckinghamshire
Duration: 12 months (maternity cover)
Rate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
If you are looking for a change so you can work in a fun and friendly environment for a leading pharmaceutical organisation, why not apply for this role today?
To engage and integrate with Country Value Teams (CVTs) to develop impactful multichannel customer journeys that make the best use of the content and channels available.
A strong focus of the above is to lead the design and development of digital and multichannel assets and metrics that can in turn be used to improve the customer journeys.
In addition, the Senior Multichannel Specialist will take a lead within the team on team training, team meetings, vendor management, above the brand / capability building projects and ensuring compliance in team processes.
- Partner with CVTs to discuss their customer communication objectives and multichannel strategy in order to determine a plan including tactics to achieve these objectives using owned and third party channels in the most cost effective and impactful way
- Jointly develop Reach and Engagement strategies by recommending which channels including Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and/or third party professional networks can be used to achieve the objectives in the most cost efficient and impactful way
- Promote owned channels and assets with a focus on making best use of regional strategic platforms
- Utilise webmaster tools to ensure company owned assets are optimised, and, where necessary, undertake necessary actions to ensure assets remain optimised and compliant
- Working with BI and asset owner to monitor the performance of assets against agreed metrics and provide actionable insights to asset owner
- Proactively analyse metrics and identify areas of opportunity to drive ROI
- Lead workshops and meetings, producing briefs, financial schedules and reports; draft business cases; and coordinate activities by matrix and remote teams
- Managing projects in a methodical and structured approach including the production of project reports and chairing project meetings
- Actively managing vendors in terms of performance, quality and training/on-boarding needs
- Degree or equivalent level, preferably in a business related field
- Typical candidates will have 4+ years of relevant experience
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma is desirable
- Proven experience in operational role managing regular content updates and assisting marketing and medical teams to develop content strategy in the healthcare industry
- Generate content ideas for copy writers and content designers
- Experience in developing digital landscape for pharmaceutical brands is highly preferred
- Effectively manage the PPC and display agencies by driving them to continually optimise the campaigns
- Google Analytics, Marketing Automation, Content Management experience
- Excellent knowledge of latest digital technologies and techniques
- Interest in business, internet marketing and stakeholder engagement
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 822 1710 / email@example.com
If this role is not suited to your skillset, please feel free to share these details within your professional networks as we do offer a generous bonus referral scheme of 250 in vouchers should we go on to successfully please someone you recommend to us.