Strategic Proposals Manager/ Senior Manager
- Experience Level
Strategic Proposals Manager/Senior Manager
I am partnered with an award winning, global organisation, who are committed to developing life changing medicine. My client is looking for someone with excellent customer relationship management and strong commercial acumen. You will be working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment that will bring new challenges each day. The organisation is ever-growing and the potential for the right candidate to progress in their career is boundless.
You will be working with your colleagues to produce high quality, gripping pricing solutions that are aligned with operational strategy and that they are completed within the deadlines. This is an exciting opportunity to for the right candidate who’s focus is delivering top quality strategic proposals to Clients time after time.
- Work with Account Directors and clinical operational teams to integrate pricing solutions into complete proposals and statements of work.
- Develop proposal specific commercial strategies for approval by pricing leadership.
- Act as a focal point for collection of pricing information for various sources.
- Snr Manager: Provide budget tool and pricing training for new members.
- Snr Manager: Provide budget tool training to internal stakeholders which may include business development and operational personnel as required.
Experience and Abilities
- Comprehensive understanding of the contract development process, contract deliverables, budgeting and the overall business organisation.
- Ability to compose summaries of complex data for presentation to executive team in strategic review meetings.
- Snr Manager Level: Knowledge of the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry, knowledge of sales support activities as well as a strong understanding of study design, project management, and operational requirements for successful study implementation.
- Snr Manager Level: Outstanding pricing kills and the ability to compose summaries for the completion of clinical development programs and program/ project-specific strategic overviews.
- Strong listening, communication and interpersonal skills. You must have excellent writing skills for proposal creation.
- Proven experience of managing full-service clinical trial proposals in a CRO/ Pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written communications, strong attention to detail, prioritisation and time management proficiencies.
This role is a homebased position and can be located anywhere in the EU. Willingness to travel according the needs of the business.
Salary: On Application
If this is you, then please contact me for a confidential chat -Georgia Desjarlais at RBW Consulting on +44 (0)1293 584300 or email Georgia.firstname.lastname@example.org for full details