Global Medical Director - Clinical Development – Inflammation - UK
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Global Medical Director - Clinical Development – Inflammation
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Global Medical Director of Clinical Development - Inflammation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced physician to work within a top pharmaceutical company leading development within this therapeutic area.
- Contribute and lead the global clinical development plans (CDPs) within this indication.
- Be innovative in clinical drug development and your assessment of current and future treatment strategies.
- Deliver thorough and ethical scientific/clinical efficacy and safety data analysis to show value for patients.
- Work together with internal and external stakeholders to find solutions for patients living with severe diseases.
- Medical Doctor – expertise within Immunology or Inflammation
- 3+ years relevant clinical experience in Pharma, Biotech or CRO
- Clinical development experience, ideally sponsor side.
- Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills
- Competitive Package
- Office flexibility (UK, Belgium or Germany)
- Global responsibility
- Opportunity to travel across Europe
- Senior, strategic, role within a global pharmaceutical company
Get in touch...
- Contact: Adam Bloomfield BSc. MSc. MolMed
- Specialist Translational, Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Consultant
- Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Clinical Development £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Medical Affairs £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Clinical Research Physician £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire
- Medical Science Liaison £100,000 or more Full Time Permanent jobs in Hampshire