Global Medical Director - Clinical Development – Inflammation
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Global Medical Director of Clinical Development - Inflammation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced physician to work within a top pharmaceutical company leading development within this therapeutic area.
- Contribute and lead the global clinical development plans (CDPs) within this indication.
- Be innovative in clinical drug development and your assessment of current and future treatment strategies.
- Deliver thorough and ethical scientific/clinical efficacy and safety data analysis to show value for patients.
- Work together with internal and external stakeholders to find solutions for patients living with severe diseases.
- Medical Doctor – expertise within Immunology or Inflammation
- 3+ years relevant clinical experience in Pharma, Biotech or CRO
- Clinical development experience, ideally sponsor side.
- Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills
- Competitive Package
- Office flexibility (UK, Belgium or Germany)
- Global responsibility
- Opportunity to travel across Europe
- Senior, strategic, role within a global pharmaceutical company
Want to find out more and APPLY NOW?
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Apply for Global Medical Director - Clinical Development – Inflammation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly