Associate Director - Marketing
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Are you a passionate Marketing leader with an innovative mind set?
Interested in an opportunity with a business that is offering a game changing approach within our industry?
If the answer to those questions is YES then you need to read on..
We are currently looking to recruit an Associate Director - Marketing to be responsible for developing our consumer marketing activities to maintain and grow our capabilities across patient recruitment, retention and enrolment.
This strategic role will instrumental in utilising direct response consumer marketing practices, technologies, channels and data acquisition partnerships in support of our Global Enrolment Operation (GEO) function.
Competitive + Excellent Benefits.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Associate Director - Marketing are as follows -
- Leads local regional and/or country tailoring of GEO development, innovation, and implementation of consumer marketing platform and capability strategies.??
- Identifies local regional and/or country opportunities to improve efficiencies throughout the consumer marketing, patient recruitment and retention approaches.
- Focuses on developing local regional and/or country strategies, platforms and partnerships and working with GEO leadership to implement initiatives to enhance business, profitability, volume and market share.
- Works cohesively with AES and local regional and/or country key business leaders to maintain a consistent GEO strategy which aligns to overall AES goals.
- Identify and develop mitigating strategic approaches for emerging competition
- Develop local regional and/or country with an industry leading Patient Experience framework and approach
- Provides insights and direction on key strategies which focus on patient experience for improved conversions and retention.
- Develop and work with key business leadership to engrain the Patient Experience in all that we do and drive core elements of AES strategy.
- Crack the Code for effective marketing approaches to generate profitable patient recruitment strategies, techniques and tactics to difficult programs and/or new challenging therapeutic areas.
- Uses statistical data to measure campaign results, discover and understand historical patterns, identify trends, and benchmark performance to improve campaign profitability.
- Provide critical review of marketing funnel, plans, techniques and practices for key or major GEO marketing initiatives at the request of ED, GEO
- Provide recommendations of key improvements to maximise GEO
To be considered for this strategic, exciting opportunity you will need the following skills & experience -
- Ideally educated to degree level in an appropriate discipline, paired with a demonstrable track record of integrating comprehensive marketing strategies as well as implementing regional consumer marketing solutions to execute said strategies.
- Broad exposure to leading consumer marketing strategies, direct response marketing methods, concepts, and measurements for a Blue Chip multinational business.
- Experience of Marketing Channel activation, Marketing Channel Intelligence, digesting and building plans based on marketing data trends.
- Exposure to a variety of marketing tools and platforms with a passion for innovation
- Agency/vendor management
- Possess an analytical approach to marketing data with the capability to identify patterns/trends
- Exceptional interpersonal, managerial, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and lead and participated in a team in a variety of capacities that may be required to ensure timely delivery of timeline assignments and/or resolution to current issues
Interested? Great, please apply ASAP as we may close the advert prior to the closing date.
Synexus is an equal opportunities employer.
About the company
Accelerated Enrolment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrolment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
The array of integrated solutions includes PatientAdvantage, PPDs global clinical development services optimized with Acurian and Synexus enrolment capabilities. Acurian and Synexus have proven track records for enrolling patients and study conduct through proprietary, direct-to-patient recruitment methodologies and a global site network. When combined, these services provide a new standard of clinical trial productivity that delivers more patients from fewer sites in less time.