Financial Supply Chain Specialist
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Supply Chain Associate Specialist
County Cork, Ireland
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company that work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and provide amazing training and support to all staff. They truly believe that with a quality focus and a collaborative environment that they can make long-term, positive impacts to people all over the world.
They are currently seeking a driven, enthusiastic Supply Chain Associate to work within their collaborative, cross-functional team and to be responsible for supporting planning, logistics and procurement activities within the supply chain function including data administration on SAP, order entry and maintenance, administration of vendor-initiated changes.
The right candidate will represent the Supply Chain function by supporting problem-solving activities, interpreting customer needs, assessing requirements and identifying solutions to non-standard requests.
- Represent the Supply Chain function with Global supply chain for Virtual Supply Chain business and ensure an uninterrupted supply to business partners.
- Represent Supply Chain in material related changes and evaluate the impact to materials availability and be able to develop action plans to ensure their continued supply
- Represent the planning team in Business and Finance compliance and systems improvements e.g. SOX compliance
- Provide finance support by raising purchase requisitions, analyse freight invoices, complete monthly accruals compliance with cGMP and EHS standards
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering).
- Yellow Belt or a suitable alternative in MPS
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma teams, CI teams etc.
- 2 years’ experience in supply chain or finance, in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating industry
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement skills
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on: +44 (0)203 9288385 or e-mail on: email@example.com
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Operations £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Ireland
- Logistics £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Ireland
- Operations Management £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Ireland
- Supply Chain Management £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Ireland
- Sales / Commercial £150 - £250 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Ireland