Statistical Programmer 1 - FSP
- Experience Level
- Entry level
- Level 1 Statistical Programmers required to work for Covance on studies in Phases I-IV
- You will be employed by Covance and work within our FSPx department 100% dedicated to one Sponsor
- Office based Kyiv, Ukraine
- You must have some previous experience of working as a Statistical Programmer within clinical research
- Candidates must speak English to an intermediate level
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Covance FSP Statistical Programmer 1. Covance FSP are looking to hire Statistical Programmers who have some experience in clinical research. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to progress your careers. If you are looking to strengthen your career whilst gaining exposure to a Bio-Pharmaceutical working environment this is a fantastic opportunity. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Covance as we continue to grow and expand. This is a full-time office-based role working in Kyiv, Ukraine.
What is FSP?
At Covance, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Covance employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Covance studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Further information can be found at: https://www.covance.com/services/functional-service-provision.html
Job Primary Functions
- Assist in the programming and validation of tables, listings, and derived variables based on instructions received from other members of the department
- Use and maintain existing SAS code
- Communicate accurate and timely status updates to line manager and other associates
- Conduct all activities according to the defined project-specific quality and performance standards as well as relevant SOPs, ICH/GCP, and local requirements
- Actively contribute to the success of relevant project activities and administrative/departmental initiatives
- Undergraduate degree or higher in Biostatistics, Computer Science or related field
- Some previous experience working as a Statistical Programmer within clinical research
- Experience with SAS statistical software
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute in a team setting
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT FULFIL THE CRITERIA MAY NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
As the drug development business of LabCorp and the world’s most comprehensive drug development service company, we have helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. Because of our broad experience and specialized expertise, we’re in a unique position to supply insights that go above and beyond testing. Together with our clients, we create solutions that transform potential into reality. For more information on Covance please visit: www.covance.com.
Statistical Programmer, SAS Programmer, Senior Statistical Programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Chiltern, Covance, Phases I-IV, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, Biostatistics, Statistics, pharma, pharmaceutical, biopharma, SAS, STAT, clinical analytics, FSP, FSPx, Functional Service Provision, Ukraine.
Apply for Statistical Programmer 1 - FSP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Kyiv
- Biostatistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Kyiv
- SAS Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Kyiv
- Statistical Programming Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Kyiv
- Statistics Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Kyiv