Senior Account Executive - Med Comms
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Executive to join a leading global medical communications agency and be based in their offices in London or Cheshire. The company works with top pharmaceutical companies and covers a wide range of therapeutic areas.
You will have experience of building client relationships and day-to-day project and financial management skills which you will be able to deploy with increasing independence.
Our client can offer an open and supportive working environment where everyone has the opportunity to acquire new skills and develop their talent. Alongside this you can expect an excellent salary and benefits, including a 22 days of holidays, personal pension plan, season ticket loan, life assurance and much more.
- Assist in the day-to-day delivery of medical communications projects
- Source and generate estimates for projects and reconcile projects as required
- Develop timelines and track projects against deadlines
- Develop a good understanding of client needs and apply previous experience to forge lasting relationships
- Develop a good understanding of products in the relevant account team portfolio
- Be aware of external factors that may influence day-to-day management of client projects
- Ensure that all quality control procedures are followed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science Degree, ideally combined with a higher degree
- Around 2 years’ experience of working in a medical communications agency or previous relevant industry experience
- Demonstrable project management experience and financial acumen
- Excellent written English and attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and a track record of working effectively within a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to prioritise own work
- IT literate (use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Senior Account Executive - Med Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly