- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A leading medical communications agency in London is seeking an Account Director to join their client services team to lead the delivery of integrated communications on international and global accounts.
In addition to overseeing the delivery of cutting edge communications programmes you will be advising clients on strategic direction, product and brand lifecycle management, and emerging digital solutions. Our client is seeking a passionate leader to mentor and develop their team and contribute to agency growth.
In return you can expect an excellent salary along with benefits including a good pension, bonus, private medical, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, gym and pilates classes, high street discounts, flexitime and more.
- Represent the agency and serve as lead on nominated accounts with responsibility for client satisfaction
- Lead the team to do great work, recognise and celebrate their successes and encourage opportunities for development
- Develop compelling and provocative creative strategies that deliver against the brand’s strategy
- Hands-on involvement in the development and implementation of the creative strategy to achieve communications objectives
- Troubleshoot account issues and ensure all project roles and tasks are appropriately assigned
- Take the lead in managing client/KOL/agency relationships
- Financial management of budgets, costs and margin on assigned accounts
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities with current and new clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a life science
- Significant previous experience of account management gained within a healthcare agency environment
- Solid understanding of all integrated communication disciplines (direct, digital, etc.) and ability to recognize and implement accordingly
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service focus
- Financial acumen
- Some travel will be required
This is a great chance to work for an innovative and pioneering medical communication agency where there is plenty of scope for development.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly