Senior Medical Writer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is multi-award winning medical communications agency that work with leading pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies. They have offices throughout the world and are now seeking a Senior Medical Writer to join their team in Berkshire.
In this role, you will be working on publications as well as medical affairs. You will be involved in hands-on creation of a range of high-quality scientific deliverable and be involved with meetings and events for different therapy areas. You will have the opportunity to mentor junior members of the team, work closely with clients, and be involved in some business development.
This is a great opportunity for a Medical Writer who would like to be more involved with client services whilst still creating content.
In addition to an excellent salary and flexible working conditions, you can expect 25 days holiday, bonus, pension, income protection, season ticket loan and much more. You will also be working for one the UK’s leading healthcare communications companies so can also expect excellent training and development opportunities.
- Research, write and edit a full range of medical education and communications materials
- Develop, implement and manage the delivery of projects
- Professional liaison with pharmaceutical industry key contacts, healthcare professionals and other stakeholders
- Support the delivery of scientific meetings including pre-meeting and on-site activities, preparation of content, liaison with clients, faculty, speakers and technical team
- Provide review and quality control (QC) checking of projects to ensure quality standards are consistently met
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level or higher in a biomedical science
- Previous medical writing experience gained in a medical education and communications agency environment
- Excellent scientific writing and ability to adapt style and content for different target audiences
- Ability to review and QC projects to ensure materials meet the brief, and are scientifically and technically accurate and provide constructive feedback to team members
- Attention to detail – style/consistency, grammar, syntax, scientific accuracy, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone to move into a challenging role with the potential to learn from more senior colleagues and create an exciting career path.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly