- Experience Level
A leading medical communications agency is seeking a Scientific Director to join their team in Cheshire, working on a busy oncology account with a focus on publications and medical affairs.
Our client has a unique opportunity available for an experienced Senior Medical Writer to step up into a Scientific Director role. This is a fantastic chance to progress into a leadership role and work in collaboration with an established Scientific Director over a portfolio of products. Under their mentorship you would see progression and develop into the Scientific Director role.
The agency offers a sociable working environment, an attractive benefits package including life insurance, pension, 25 days of holiday (+ bank holidays), flexible working, and more.
Within the company this client team is known for its energy and vibrant atmosphere, if you are seeking to work in an engaging and dynamic team - this is a fabulous role to consider!
- To provide scientific expertise and guidance to the editorial team.
- Provide quality control and review the work of the editorial team to ensure agency standards and client expectations are met.
- Build strong client relationships, liaise as key client contact and ensure client objectives are met.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to support client accounts.
- Keep up to date on relevant therapeutic areas and scientific developments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A life science degree.
- Extensive previous writing experience gained within a medical communications or equivalent environment.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Computer literate – MS Office etc.
- Line management experience.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Faiza Ahmed would love to hear from you on 01932 797992.
Apply for Scientific Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly