Senior Medical Writer – Home based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is an international medical communications agency which is seeking a senior medical writer to join their team to work on a publications and medical affairs oncology account.
You will take ownership and responsibility for the content development and delivery of medical education and communications projects so that they are delivered in accordance with the project specification, budget and agreed schedule. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new molecule which acts on solid tumours.
This role can be predominantly home based, but our client is seeking UK based candidates, ideally in the North West of England as there will be some occasions when an office presence is require.
In addition to a great salary you can expect excellent benefits including pension, healthcare, 25 days holidays and more as well as lots of scope for onwards progression and professional development.
- Research, write, edit and proof copy to the highest standard (scientific and grammatical) for a full range of medical education and communications materials including manuscripts, abstracts, posters, slide decks, training materials etc.
- Accurate and precise interpretation and incorporation of amendments
- Develop and implement project schedules
- Provide review and quality control checking of projects to ensure quality standards are consistently achieved
- Assist in the development of new business pitches and contribute to the ongoing development of existing accounts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level or higher in a biomedical science
- Previous medical communications agency medical writing experience
- Excellent range of scientific writing and ability to adapt style and content for different target audiences
- Ability to review and QC projects to ensure materials meet the project brief, and are scientifically and technically accurate
- Attention to detail – style / consistency, grammar, syntax, scientific accuracy, proof-reading, layout and design.
- Ability to work independently, and manage prioritise work load
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer – Home based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Medical Advisor £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Medical Communications £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Macclesfield
- Medical Writing £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Macclesfield