** Physician Exploratory Research ** 12 months CONTRACT ** Immuno-bone drug development West London
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
** Physician Exploratory Research ** 12 months CONTRACT ** Immuno-bone drug development West London, M4 Corridor
We have a 1 year contract opportunity for an MD, Physician with experience in clinical Immunology, Rheumatology or other relevant specialities e.g. Allergy, Dermatology.
Location: West London, M4 Corridor. Commutable from West Home Counties. Close to a train station.
Our client is a global Healthcare giant that develops, manufactures, packages and distributes over-the-counter and prescription pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients and consumer products. For their Translational Medicine Immuno-bone department they are looking for a Physician who will be responsible for providing clinical drug development and medical expertise to immuno-bone projects to successfully deliver novel candidates through to proof of concept (PoC). ). This support will include leadership and input to all clinical aspects of early drug development, ranging from input to target selection through to PoC decision point. They will principally achieve this by working as a key member of the TA project team and subsequently the Clinical Sub-Teams (CST) which they may lead. They will be recognised as an expert in all clinical aspects of the learn phase of drug development applied to the Immuno-bone disease area.
The role will include development and maintenance of a network of key opinion leaders (KOLs) with critical scientific and clinical expertise relevant to the advance of Immunology candidates. This will include working with external experts to establish Translational Medicine study methodologies that can be applied to Immuno-bone clinical development programs.
• Registered medical doctor (preferably with MD or PhD post-graduate qualification) with extensive experience in clinical Immunology, Rheumatology or other relevant specialties e.g. Allergy, Dermatology.
• Experience in early drug development either as PI/sub-PI in external clinical trials as a practicing clinician, or gained via industry roles
• Proven track record of successful leadership of and contribution to clinical/scientific projects.
• Strong academic and clinical record in relevant immunology- or bone -related specialty.
• Demonstrable knowledge of and strong aptitude for early clinical drug development.
• Inquisitive mindset and good problem solver.
• Strong drive to initiate and apply innovative approaches to early drug development.
• Strong leadership skills, delivering projects of high quality, to time and on budget.
• Communicates effectively with internal and external stakeholders including project team members, senior management, key opinion leaders and regulatory agencies.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, to have a confidential discussion about this or other potential roles or career options, call Oli in the London office on +44 (0)20 7801 3388.
About Advanced Search & Our Network
Advanced Search, has a network of affiliated companies including ADV Regulatory, and ADV Talent Partners. Together, we are specialists in Regulatory Affairs and Life Sciences recruitment especially around mAbs and biologicals for roles in R&D and Commercialization and have been established and hiring in this area since 2005.
Our team know our subject matter areas and our mission is to help you grow your career each and every step of the way. We have helped many of today's leading companies develop strong regulatory sciences functions and are known for hiring complimentary teams that work well with each other, at owner-contributor, strategy leading and people management levels.
We provide a high level of service because we believe this matters.
All applications are kept in confidence and we invite applications from all members of the Academic, Research & Development based bio-/pharmaceutical community.
Keywords / Key words: MD, Medical Doctor, Physician, Physician Jobs, Pharmaceutical Roles, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Biopharmaceutical, Bio-pharmaceutical, Translational Medicine, Contract Jobs, Consultant Jobs, Scientific Jobs, Pharma Jobs, MD Jobs, Immunology, Immuno-bone, Rheumatology
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Project Manager Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Services Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Supplies Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator Unavailable Full Time Contract jobs in London (Greater)