A global medical communications agency specialising in rare diseases, is seeking an experienced Medical Writer to join their UK team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a flourishing medcomms agency, from any of their 6 UK offices. The role would involve working on a range of materials, specifically delivering publications materials, to meet client briefs.
The agency offers a welcoming working environment and great benefits including an annual bonus dependent on personal and company performances, pension, life insurance, income protection insurance and 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays).
- Create engaging scientific content of the highest standard, to meet client expectations.
- Ensure consistency and quality of output through effective briefing and reviewing.
- Liaise and communicate with stakeholders and team members on project briefs.
- Work effectively with colleagues to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standards, within agreed timelines and budgets.
- Share knowledge, ideas and best practice with colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience working within medical communications agencies.
- Significant experience of delivering publications materials.
- Life Science degree (PhD qualification desirable)
- Scientific understanding and knowledge (particularly in genomic medicine and rare diseases)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to prioritize, work to deadlines and show attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team and show initiative.
- Computer literate – MS Office experience essential.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797992 or email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly