Editorial Team Leader - Publications
Our client is an international medical communications agency that specialises in rare diseases and uncommon cancers. Continued growth leads them to seek an Editorial Team Leader to oversee their talented writing team from their any of their six UK office locations.
They create and develop compelling communications, as well as providing commercialisation expertise and industry-leading insights to companies seeking to improve the treatment options for patients with significant unmet medical needs.
In addition to a great working environment and a competitive salary, benefits are excellent and include 25 days holidays, bonus, pension scheme, income protection insurance and more.
This is a great chance to work for an agency that builds their roles around their people and makes sure there are opportunities for growth and professional development.
- Oversee the delivery of high-quality content across the agency, to timelines and budgets
- Build positive relationships with clients and clinical experts
- Offer scientific input and insight to clients and internal account teams
- Review the teams work to ensure high quality editorial standards are maintained and that the client’s aims are met
- Provide training and mentorship to medical writers within the team
- Contribute to company strategy and business development activities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science degree, preferably a PhD
- Significant medical writing experience gained within a medical communications agency
- Direct experience of working in the field of rare diseases and innovative therapies
- Commercial acumen
- Line management experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work across a global team
This is a great chance to join a rapidly developing international business and deliver captivating content on behalf of pharmaceutical companies, rare disease specialists and patient advocacy organizations.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Editorial Team Leader - Publications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly