- Medical Communications
A global healthcare consultancy specialising in rare diseases, specifically rare cancers, is seeking an Account Manager to join their UK team.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking an Account Manager with publications account experience to join their team in the UK and work from any of their 6 offices. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving medcomms agency, work on a range of deliverables and handle client relationships.
The agency offers a welcoming working environment and great benefits including an annual bonus dependent on personal and company performances, pension, life insurance, income protection insurance and 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays).
- Manage client relationships; understand client needs and provide insightful recommendations to develop accounts.
- Review project deliverables for clarity, accuracy and alignment with specifications.
- Keep client and agency updated with regular communication.
- Provide junior team members with clear and accurate briefs, delegating workload accordingly.
- Accurately manage financial budget and project timelines, using project management tools.
- Understand resource requirements at each stage of a project.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A good first degree in a biomedical science (research degree preferred).
- Experience of working within a medcomms agency, in a similar account management role.
- Good scientific understanding and knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident, professional manner.
- Organised and willing to take initiative.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literate – MS Office experience essential.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797992 or email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly