Our client is an international Medical Communications Agency whose ongoing success and business growth have generated an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic account manager looking to take the next step in their career. The successful candidate could be based in any of their UK offices.
Our client has a reputation for the depth of science of the projects that they are working with a specialism within genomics and gene therapy. The successful candidate will be required to take ownership across a range of medical communications activities and play a proactive role with clients, providing them with a high level of service and direction.
In return you will get an excellent package of salary and benefits as well as the chance to work in a supportive and creative working environment. Benefits include pension, healthcare, bonus, 25 days holiday and much more.
- Build positive relationships with clients, developing an in-depth understanding of their needs, processes and environment to engender insightful recommendations to support their brands
- Review deliverables for clarity, accuracy and alignment with project objectives
- Maintain timely and clear communication throughout each project
- Provide junior team with clear and accurate briefs and delegate workload accordingly
- Confidently manage finances and timelines and manage resource requirements at each stage of a project
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A life science degree
- Prior experience of working within a healthcare communications agency in an account management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident, professional manner
- Strong commercial acumen aligned with the critical abilities to multi-task, prioritize and work to deadlines
- Scientific understanding and enthusiasm for healthcare-related topics
- Good team player
- Keen attention to detail
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly