DMPK Project Leader
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The DMPK Leader is a strategic position that will drive projects from early discovery through to early development of small molecules and bio-therapeutics.
- Represent the DMPK function to multi-disciplinary teams.
- Focus on translational PK/PD aspects such as PK/PD modelling and human dose predictions.
- Characterize new drugs by developing ADME and PK/PD studies and lead drug design strategy.
- Contribute to regulatory submission of DMPK documents such as IB's and IND's.
- Mentor junior scientists in cross functional teams.
- Educated to PhD with minimum 5 years industry experience.
- Able to communicate DMPK data to key opinion leaders and stakeholders.
- Basic experience PK/PD modelling and PBPK modelling.
- Experience answering questions from regulatory authorities.
- Broad DMPK experience across ADME and PK/PD.
Drug development experience from Lead optimisation to First in Humans.
If this is of interest then contact me on email@example.com or +44 (0)1293 584300.
Apply for DMPK Project Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Pharmacovigilance Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- R & D Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Biochemistry Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland
- Biology Unavailable Full Time Permanent jobs in Switzerland