Modelling and Simulation Senior Scientist - Home-based - US / EU
I am currently seeking an exceptional Modelling and Simulation Senior Scientist to work with a leading global drug development company. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic, flexible role, with the opportunity to work from a home-based position. This opportunity has an added level of flexibility that will enable this position to be based in either EU / US locations.
The Modelling and Simulation Senior Scientist will support projects from early discovery stages through to clinical trials. The successful applicant will develop, implement and validate models using pre-clinical in vitro and in vivo data with the aim to provide a robust prediction of human pharmacokinetics and efficacious dose.
- Excellent understanding of theory, principles and statistical aspects of advanced mathematical modelling and simulation
- Thorough understanding of the basic principles of pharmacokinetics (non-compartmental, compartmental, PBPK) and the use of pre-clinical data for human efficacious dose prediction
- Proficient in the use of software and applications in the area of PBPK / PKPD modelling and simulation
- Proficient knowledge of modelling software, such as GastroPlus, SimCYP, Phoenix, MATLAB, Berkeley-Madonna, R, NONMEM or comparable applications.
- Develop and validate mathematical PK/PD/Biomarker/Efficacy models to elucidate the quantitative PK/PD relationships in pre-clinical species
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to summarise outcomes clearly
I manage a range of other permanent and freelance positions for a broad portfolio of clients (Biotech, CRO and Pharma). If the above role isn’t for you but you’d nevertheless like to discuss your options in the market, I’d welcome a confidential discussion by phone or email. Contact Ian Kulka at +44 (0)1293 584 300 or +1 (617) 982 1238.
Apply for Modelling and Simulation Senior Scientist - Home-based - US / EU
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly