Clinical Pharmacology - Pharmacometrics - Home-Based Working EU/US
7 days left
- Clinical Research, Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Services, Clinical Trials Manager / Administrator, Study Site Coordinator, Data Management / Statistics, Informatics, Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, R & D , Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Pre - clinical, Scientific
My client, a global leader in drug development solutions, currently requires Associate/Director level Pharmacometricians to work within a home-based role. You will be responsible for providing quantitative expertise into clinical development plans, including the design, conduct and interpretation of relevant clinical pharmacology studies, including PKPD studies. The fantastic opportunity will also enable you to work on a variety of therapeutic indications and data types, along with the ability to supervise more junior team members. Positions can be considered for either EU/US.
Skills & Abilities:
- PhD, MD or PharmD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar discipline.
- 4 to 15 years of industry/consulting experience (may be combined with academic research) working in R&D, pre-clinical and clinical environments.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in pharmacometrics, clinical pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in a project team setting.
- Knowledge and experience within a specific therapeutic area, such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunotherapy or pediatric products is of interest.
- Experience in addressing comments/questions from with regulatory agencies is desired
- Expertise in PK/PD and clinical pharmacology with strong quantitative skills
- Good knowledge of modelling software such as WinNonlin Phoenix, NONMEM, S-Plus/R
- Ability to work across functions to implement company initiatives
- Ability to mentor other junior PK scientists staff on clinical pharmacology science and strategy
- Proficient in spoken and written English
I manage a range of other permanent and freelance positions for a broad portfolio of clients (Biotech, CRO and Pharma). If the above role isn’t for you but you’d nevertheless like to discuss your options in the market, I’d welcome a confidential discussion by phone or email. Contact Ian Kulka at +44 (0)1293 584 300 or +1 (617) 982 1238.
Apply for Clinical Pharmacology - Pharmacometrics - Home-Based Working EU/US
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly