CRA Sponsor dedicated in Belgium / Home-Based or office based positions
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance are currently looking for a talented Clinical Research Associates to join Covance in Belgium! This is a Sponsor dedicated position which will give you the opportunity to work with and for one of the most innovative pharmaceutical company in the industry.
You will be part of a great and dynamic team, with the possibility to devote all your professional skills and knowledge into monitoring investigational sites as we organize our work environment and responsibilities with high standards.
Location: Brussels / Home-Based possible with presence required in client offices on a regular basis
This is time to join our EMEA FSPx Team!
- Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits; liaise with vendors; and other duties, as assigned
- Ensure the protection of study patients by verifying that informed consent procedures and protocol requirements are adhered to according to the applicable regulatory requirements
- Ensure the resources of the Sponsor and Covance are spent wisely by performing the required monitoring tasks in an efficient manner, according to SOPs and established guidelines, including managing travel expenses in an economical fashion according to Covance travel policy
- Prepare accurate and timely trip reports
- Responsible for all aspects of registry management as prescribed in the project plans
- Undertake feasibility work when requested
- Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of EC submissions, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organization of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor
- Negotiate study budgets with potential investigators and assist the Covance legal department with statements of agreements as assigned
- Assist with training, mentoring, and development of new employees, e.g. co-monitoring
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with three (3) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
Thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures
Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
As a Covance CRA you will be able to enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE.
Apply for CRA Sponsor dedicated in Belgium / Home-Based or office based positions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly