Senior Medical Writer Regulatory - Switzerland
- Contract Type
Do you have experience in regulatory medical writing and able to work independently as well as within a team? This agency has a great team environment that offers excellent opportunities for career development and training.
This is a fantastic opportunity to manage clinical and regulatory writing projects, as well as developing new business and working as the primary contact with clients. This role is ideal for a Senior Medical Writer who has at least five years regulatory medical writing experience with a view to develop their skillset and work closely with the management team.
Experience and qualifications:
- At least five years’ regulatory medical writing experience
- PhD in life sciences is required
- Must be a native English speaker with excellent written skills
- Other European languages are desirable
- Proven experience in regulatory and clinical writing e.g. CSRs, CSPs, submission dossiers etc.
- Has strong project management skills and can work within team environments
- Able to travel to client meetings
**You must have the right to work in Switzerland to apply for this position.
To find out more about the role, please contact Asha Mistry at Umbilical Life on +44116 461 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer Regulatory - Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly