Senior Medical Writer - Medcomms – Cheshire
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer with oncology experience to work with pharmaceutical clients creating excellent scientific content. The agency offers an above industry standard salary with excellent benefits. Typical documents include working on publications, manuscripts, abstracts, slide decks and posters.
Experience and qualifications:
- A life-sciences degree or higher
- At least 3 years’ experience in a medical writing role from academia, CRO or agency environment
- Has therapy experience in oncology
- Excellent scientific written and communication skills
- Has key attention to detail
- Is able to work independently and within a team
**Please note, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
To find out more about the role, please contact Asha Mistry at Umbilical Life on +44 116 461 0070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer - Medcomms – Cheshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly