CRA II position / Client based (92; France)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Covance is actively recruiting a CRA II to be dedicated to one of our client, an international pharmaceutical company with offices based in the region of Paris (92 / RER A). You would be involved on their studies in Oncology and hence part of the most innovative trials in the industry!
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and work environment offering flexibility, career development perspective and energizing purpose, apply now!
- Responsible for all aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, conduct of pre-study and initiation
- Prepare accurate and timely trip reports
- Recruitment of potential investigators, preparation of EC submissions, notifications to regulatory authorities, translation of study-related documentation, organization of meetings and other tasks as instructed by supervisor
- Negotiate study budgets with potential investigators and assist the Covance legal department with statements of agreements as assigned
- Complete Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Clinical Monitoring experience within a CRO or Pharma environment
- Oncology expertise required
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Have a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
If you are looking to broaden your therapeutic expertise whilst gaining exposure to a Pharmaceutical working environment this is a fantastic opportunity to seize now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to Covance!
Apply for CRA II position / Client based (92; France)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly