- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
A Career That Matters
Baxter’s employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Account Manager - Advanced Surgery (South West England)- Field Based
Responsible for managing a portfolio of Baxter Products within a given assigned area. Accountable for delivering on sales and profit targets, as well as providing a high level of support and service to our NHS and Private Healthcare customers.
• Presenting clinical, financial and value based solutions to key decision makers within the Healthcare sector
• Train and educate Healthcare professionals on the safe, appropriate and effective use of Baxter Products to ensure optimum patient outcomes.
• Develop, implement and review territory business plans that are aligned to a National strategy, as well as the ability to identify and act upon local opportunities
• Portfolio sell to maximise growth opportunities and position appropriate clinical choice for our customers
• Developing collaborative relationships to defend existing business base, via customer support, service and differentiating solutions clinically and financially versus the competition.
• Individual and group selling skills, as well effectively navigating a variety of customer types through the sales cycle.
• Ability to negotiate consistent and transparent pricing to secure long term profitable and sustainable sales/market presence.
• Sales data and market analyses to inform activity and ensure a focused and results driven return on time.
• Contribute to the tender management process, including pre-tender focused activity, tender submission and post-tender follow up.
• Regular interaction with local and National team/peer group to continually drive a culture of collaboration, support and sharing best practice.
• Flexible mindset to thrive in a constantly changing external environment, as well as adapting to evolving internal business priorities.
• The use of CRM system to support planning, sequential selling and territory analyses.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Degree level qualification or relevant Clinical background
• Able to demonstrate experience working in or around the Healthcare Sector
• Strong sales background or able to demonstrate high level of knowledge aligned to relevant therapy area (desirable)
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly