Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications
Our client is a full-service global medical communications agency that offers integrated communications on international and global accounts. Due to continued success, they are looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join their team in their London office.
In this role, you will act as the scientific, editorial and creative lead on key accounts and support the more senior staff leading the team. In addition to creating a variety of content in different therapy areas, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with clients, KOLs, etc. and be involved with more strategic input into accounts.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading agency in a friendly and supportive environment. Personal development is very important to our client and they therefore provide their employees with internal and external training matched specifically to their needs.
In addition to an excellent salary, you can expect a generous benefits package including contributory pension, discretionary bonus, flexible working, private medical healthcare, season ticket loan, income protection, and more.
- Write and manage delivery of high quality scientific content for a range of medical communications activities that meet client needs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Contribute to strategy discussions, e.g. attend client strategy meetings and contribute ideas
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Travel to meetings and conferences and act as an on-site resource for the client providing writing and project management services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A life science degree, Master’s degree or PhD preferred
- Significant medical writing experience gained within a medical communications agency or scientific publishing environment
- Experience in client and key opinion leader relations.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a writing role where you can liaise with the client and take ownership of the delivery of projects.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly