Senior Medical Writer
Our client is a leading medical communications agency based in Surrey. Business growth leads them to seek a Senior Medical Writer to join their award winning editorial team to create a diverse range of communications materials for both print and digital formats.
You will create and develop high-quality copy across a range of medical communications deliverables and therapy areas and support in team management. There is an opportunity to lead accounts and take responsibility for managing projects.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive great benefits including 25 days holiday, rising to 30 with service, bonus, pension, healthcare, your birthday off, high street discounts, season ticket loan, regular appraisals, and much more.
- Work on a broad range of medical communication materials
- Act as lead on designated client projects
- Build and maintain relationships with your clients and external experts
- Identify new business opportunities and assist with the development of proposals and pitches
- Ensure that your own work and that of your team is of high quality and meets the client’s communication objectives
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science degree, preferably higher degree
- Significant medical writing experience gained in a medical communications agency
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Competent in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading agency in a fun and supportive environment. Our client works as a meritocracy, so you will have excellent opportunities for career progression based upon your personal performance.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Senior Medical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly