Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Our client is an international medical communications agency which is seeking a Senior Account Manager / Account Director to take responsibility for overall client service and financial delivery on client work from either their Cheshire or Glasgow offices.
This have a broad portfolio of work which spans the marketing mix so there is opportunity to work closely with other teams and other disciplines and you will be charged with providing strategic guidance to both the client and to internal account teams.
Our client aims for a healthy work / life balance for all their staff and strive to provide flexible working solutions which address this. As well as a competitive salary you can also expect 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, employee perks scheme, subsidised gym membership as well as excellent training and development opportunities.
- Lead, coach and motivate the account team, providing support and advice on client and project issues
- Ensure a continuing good relationship with clients and that a consistently efficient and effective service is provided
- Provide strategic input and commercial understanding to client
- Working with editorial colleagues, ensure appropriate account team resource levels are maintained via effective team forecasting
- Actively participate in delivery of the training and development programme, coaching individual team members and leading workshops
- Ensure best practice financial management across accounts including development and sign-off of account plans
- Work with the New Business team to propose opportunities, ventures and ideas for both existing and new clients
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree
- Previous account management experience gained within a medical communications environment
- Previous experience of running an accounts team
- Ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships
- Excellent communicator
- Proficient in standard software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This is a high tempo agency who put science at the heart of all they do; if you want to work for a supportive company who champion learning and development call us today.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
To discuss your application call Jon Gawley on 01932 797996.
Apply for Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly