Senior Account Manager - Medical Communications
- Contract Type
Our client is a boutique agency delivering high quality pharmaceutical marketing materials with a focus on outstanding service to their clients. Continued business growth requires them to seek an Senior Account Manager to join their team in their offices in London or Kent.
The successful candidate will be required to provide the link between the clients and internal teams on all aspects of project delivery as well as playing a proactive role with clients. You will also mentor and manage the work load of more junior members of the team.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, you can expect 25 days holiday increasing with service, non-contributory pension scheme, bonus, private health care and lots more. There is lots of opportunity to grow with this thriving company.
- Line management and mentorship of junior team members
- Day to day responsibility for assigned accounts to ensure that all clients obtain high quality items within the specified time scales and allocated budget
- Develop lasting relationships with clients, faculties and supplier, to become the primary point of contact
- Responsibility for financial aspects of the account including developing and monitoring bespoke budgets and proposals as well as tracking profitability of projects.
- Developing and tracking of project status and timelines in order to provide regular updates to internal and external teams
- Leading client meetings/teleconferences as well as attending face to face client meetings, ad boards and symposia
- Ensuring awareness and understanding of relevant compliance guidelines and taking responsibility for applying these to all projects
- Trouble shooting challenges and issues in a timely and effective manner
- Assist with business development proposals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science degree
- Previous account management experience in a medical education/communications agency
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – in particular Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good planning and organising skills
- Good teamwork and ability to inspire others
- Some internationally travel may be required
This role will offer plenty of diversity in terms on the projects that you will be working on.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Medical Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly