Senior Account Manager - Med Comms
Our client is a leading medical communications agency with offices around the globe. Further growth leads them to seek a Senior Account Manager to be based in their Oxford offices.
They are seeking an experienced account handler who is keen to take ownership of their accounts and lead and support the team on day to day delivery. You will be working with clients on a variety of projects, including primary publications, congresses and events (live and virtual), podcasts, training and e-learning and communications strategy over a range of therapy areas.
Our client offers an excellent salary along with You will also enjoy excellent development and career prospects in an award-winning company with strong, long-standing client relationships.
- Leading the account team on a day to day basis
- Managing accounts and taking responsibility for the quality and delivery of materials ensuring that the client’s strategic goals are met
- Keeping abreast of the wider industry including new developments, trends and opportunities for clients
- Participating in new business initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level in a life science
- Previous experience of running accounts gained in a medical communications agency
- Previous line management experience
- Experience with digital communications and a multi-channel approach
- Great communications skills and attention to detail
- Financially astute with experience of account budgeting and reconciliation
This is an opportunity to work with talented, creative and committed team in a supportive and nurturing working environment.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Med Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly