Senior Account Manager
Our client is an extremely successful medical communications agency and part of a global healthcare communications group. They have an opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join their team in their Surrey offices.
The role will involve overseeing and providing account management and strategy, working closely with the account team to ensure successful and timely planning, development, implementation and launch of project deliverables. This is an opportunity to work on nutrition, pharmaceutical and medical device accounts to creatively convey a message to the target audience.
In addition to an excellent salary and package of benefits including pension, healthcare and bonus, you can expect a dynamic working environment and the opportunity for career development and onward progression.
- Be able to manage the day-to-day running and coordination of accounts and projects
- Establish and develop relationships with key client personnel, primarily marketing, medical, regulatory and procurement teams
- Ensure delivery of all projects to the highest quality standards, proactively meeting and managing deadlines
- Ensure regular client updates or project progress whilst managing any changes that may occur
- Delegation of work to external freelancers/suppliers when appropriate and manage these relationships to ensure quality outputs
- Proactively alert management to client or programme issues and recommend strategies and solutions
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in brainstorm sessions or when developing programmes
- Develop project timelines, in conjunction with senior members of the company and the project team
- Arrange internal project kickoff meeting, and ensure project team is briefed on project requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life Science / Communications Degree
- Solid experience of working in a medical communications agency in an account management role
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and to balance multiple priorities Understanding of local and international regulations relating to industry to enable high-quality, compliant management of projects
- Ability to build solid relationships and liaise with opinion leaders
- Team player; willing to share information and ideas
- Proactive, self-motivated and confident
There is plenty of scope for development and advancement with this company, so contact us today for further details.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly