Our client is a fully integrated medical communications agency and serial award winner. They are seeking a creative copywriter to join their team and be based in their offices in Surrey.
The role will involve writing copy for a range of sales materials including e-details, emails, brochures, leaflets, direct mail, press ads, and websites. You will be working alongside designers and account leads to develop concepts and copy for both print and digital media.
This is your chance to work for a leading agency with great opportunity for professional development and career advancement. In addition to a highly competitive salary, you will receive 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with service), bonus, pension and healthcare.
- Research, write and edit copy across a range of products, brands and subjects for medical clients, within agreed timescales
- Develop concepts working alongside creative directors and designers
- Liaise with internal account management to ensure product/brand integrity
- Present to clients – internally and externally
- Contribute to brainstorming and idea generation
- Become familiar with client products, therapy areas, portfolio, commercial strategy
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, cost estimates; providing information for pitches and additional business opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree level-educated with good knowledge of healthcare and healthcare communications
- First-class creative copywriting skills, with experience gained within a healthcare advertising agency
- Able to write confidently from original research papers and create accurate copy and tables as required
- Must have experience of writing for print and digital media
- Conceptual but excellent long copy skills are a must
- Self-motivated, driven and as passionate about creativity
- Attention to detail and excellent quality-control skills
- Good understanding of ABPI and EFPIA codes of practice on written/web-based materials
- Able to flex work to different client style/corporate branding
- Conveys information and ideas concisely and accurately, orally and in writing
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.