Editorial Director - Medcomms
- Contract Type
Our client is a full-service global medical communications agency that offers integrated communications on international and global accounts. Due to continued success, they are looking for an Editorial Director to join their team in their London office.
In this role you will be responsible for the line management and growth of a publications editorial team by providing leadership and mentoring support. You will develop existing accounts and new business opportunities to provide additional medical communications business but also provide medical writing and editing support if needed.
This is a great opportunity to work with key opinion leaders on high profile accounts as well as contribute to shaping and developing the publications editorial team.
In addition to a competitive salary, you can expect a generous benefits package including contributory pension, discretionary bonus, private medical healthcare, season ticket loan, income protection, company discounts, social gatherings, and more.
- Build and grow relationships with clients and KOLs on assigned accounts
- Providing editorial, scientific and strategic expertise
- Contributing to new business pitches/account development and to strategic scientific communications planning
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree – PhD preferred
- Significant previous medcomms agency experience in a senior editorial role working within a publications team
- Experience in strategic publication planning, oncology highly desirable
- Excellent leadership skills and previous line management experience
- Extensive experience in the development and review of a wide variety of publications materials
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading agency in a friendly, supportive, and social environment. Personal development and well-being is very important to our client and they therefore provide their employees with internal and external training matched specifically to their needs as well as a wellness programme that includes (e.g.) healthy breakfasts, massages, and Pilates classes.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Editorial Director - Medcomms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly