Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - PR
This is a chance to join a leading communications agency and work within their healthcare PR team in central London. They specialise in creating innovative communications which engage and influence people via UK and global accounts.
You would be working on a mix of global product communications and internal communications across a number of therapy areas, as well as brand communications on both UK and pan European accounts. They are seeking candidates who are used to client contact, get the science and who can take ownership of their accounts.
In return you can expect an excellent salary and benefits package as well as structured career development and progression opportunities.
- Supervises and assists in the arrangement of press events
- Provides a key point of contact for clients in support of senior consultants and act as client liaison on day-to-day matters
- Maintains close liaison with clients to ensure work is progressing satisfactorily
- Contributes to project and programme development
- Ensures that all work is both on time and on budget
- Ensures that all client work, reaches and exceeds the high standards in place
- Takes pro-active role in selling ideas, promotions, features to clients and media
- Mentors more junior team members and assess the need for assistance/training
- Participate in brainstorms and creates workable programmes for new and existing business
- Participates in new business initiatives, costing and proposal writing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level in a life science or communications
- Previous experience gained in a healthcare communications / PR agency environment
- Experienced in producing an array of communications materials
- Budgetary experience
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office
Our client can offer a great working environment and an interesting mix of accounts so call us today for details.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Marketing £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Public Relations £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Medical Communications £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Sales / Commercial £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Account Management £40,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)