- Medical Communications
A global healthcare communications agency based in London is interested in an Account Manager to join their team and manage a publications account.
This is an exciting role for an individual with publications management experience to join a thriving medcomms agency. The role offers the opportunity to work on management and delivery of a wide range of materials including publications, as well as interact with clients and stakeholders.
The agency offers great professional development, a social environment and an attractive benefits package including life insurance, private healthcare, pension, 23 days of holiday (+ bank holidays), and more.
They also focus on providing employees an inclusive environment, where their wellbeing is a key focus and are offered perks such as in-house massages and free healthy breakfasts.
- Prepare and manage publication budgets for projects; coordinating with the Finance team and the Team Leader to process all financial activities.
- Communicate with clients to acquire project specifications and client expectations; liaise with the Editorial Team to ensure client expectations can be met.
- Maintain regular client contact to keep client informed on progress and scope of the project.
- Produce and update account status reports and timelines for team meetings.
- Serve as central contact for all stakeholders and provide accurate summaries of all communications.
- In combination with the Editorial Director and Team Lead develop existing accounts and work on new business opportunities to gain publications accounts; create business pitches and contribute to strategic publications planning.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life sciences degree (BSc or higher).
- Previous publications management experience, preferably in a medical communications agency.
- Previous experience working on deliverables e.g. conference abstracts, manuscripts and presentations.
- Previous experience working with multiple stakeholders in the publications process.
- Working knowledge of submission processes to both journals and congresses.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and manage several priorities; excellent time management skills.
- Computer literate – EndNote, Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing medcomms agency, and for someone with publications management experience to move into medical communications.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797999 or Faiza.email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly