Account Executive/Client Services Manager
- Part Time
An award winning healthcare communications agency based in Cheshire, is seeking a Client Services Manager to join their growing company.
This role offers you the opportunity to demonstrate initiative and find innovative solutions, to take charge of project work and develop business within accounts.
The agency offers a vibrant team environment, excellent professional development and an attractive benefits package including life insurance, private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday and a fantastic bonus scheme.
This is a great way to take the next step in your career and progress as a professional, with intensive coaching and targeted training provided on the job.
- Manage multiple projects from brief to completion; keeping track of deadlines, budgets and account priorities.
- Awareness of client expectations to develop creative, strategic plans for their projects.
- Lead client meetings in order to build a long-lasting rapport with key clients and external experts.
- Demonstrate financial and project management insight to meet client needs and complete projects successfully.
- Develop business within accounts and support other development initiatives.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Life sciences degree i.e. BSc or higher.
- Experience with financial and project management.
- Team player, able to act on constructive feedback.
- Able to problem solve and make sound decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of drive, motivation and initiative.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a top agency offering industry-leading professional development. If you fit the criteria and are interested in an amazing salary with benefits, then contact us today.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797999 or Faiza.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.
Apply for Account Executive/Client Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly