Account Director - Med Comms
Our client, a leading independent medical communications agency, is seeking an Account Director to join their thriving team in either their London or Kent offices.
You will hold overall financial and strategic responsibility for assigned accounts and the management of all team members to ensure effective delivery. You will ensure that all projects meet the client’s strategic aims and garner high-level client satisfaction.
In return, as well as an excellent salary, you will enjoy some superb benefits including 25 days holidays, non-contributory pension and health insurance. Our client fosters an open and approachable environment where everyone feels valued; they encourage learning and development and in a growing company there are plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Takes overall responsibility of designated accounts, ensuring proactive process and client management
- Liaises closely with clients to monitor satisfaction and proactively gain feedback to ensure steady growth and longevity of accounts
- Works with all members of the team to ensure they take responsibility for exceptional delivery, and follow processes so that that all projects are of the highest quality
- Ensures consistency and accuracy of budgets and schedules
- Line manages and mentors more junior team members
- Develops proposals and pitches, adding strategic value to expand the business
- Drives excellence in delivery within the team and shares best practice with other teams across the group
- Coordinates wider team resources and ensures that schedules are realistic and achievable, monitoring progress against these and identifying and implementing solutions to issues
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree, preferably a higher degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (in particular Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience of medical communications account management gained within a healthcare agency setting
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and understanding of medical communications
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
Jon Gawley would love to hear from you on 01932 797996.
Apply for Account Director - Med Comms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly